Job description: Payroll Officer
- Newly created role – Payroll Officer
- Work with true career mentor
- Sydney CBD Location
Our client within Health sector is experiencing unprecedented growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Officer to work with experienced Payroll Manager and a great team environment. This organisation is well established and located in Sydney CBD.
- Provide support and take ownership of Payroll activities, with support of National Payroll Manager, to a team of payroll professionals
- Manage the administration of Preceda payroll system and T & A system
- Integrate all company acquisitions into existing platform
- Support the end-to-end full-function Payroll process across multiple entities and branches
- Drive policy of continuous improvement within the team around processes and in the delivery of the highest standards of customer service to the internal business
- Reconciliation of Tax & Superannuation
- Monthly & Yearly Reconciliation of Payroll to the General Ledger
The role is available on a contract and permanent basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
There are multiple roles available and a senior Payroll officer experienced within the administration and function of the Neller Preceda system. The senior Payroll Officer role is an excellent opportunity for someone to drive their career through exciting and challenging projects and stepping up into a management. Preceda exposure is essential.